This post may contain affiliate links.
My version of cinnamon rice pudding is super creamy and delicious. I’m using evaporated coconut milk which gives this dish rich taste but doesn’t leave a clear coconut taste. To add sweetness I’m using condensed coconut milk because I don’t want the sweetener to change the overall taste. Since condensed coconut milk is basically sweetened evaporated coconut milk it combines with it very well. I’m using both products from the brand Nature’s Charm.
It’s really easy to make this dessert. Just put all ingredients in a pot, bring it to boil and then cook for 20 minutes. Stir often in between so that rice doesn’t stick too much to the bottom. Then sprinkle cinnamon on top or mix it in the dish. Put it in the fridge to cool it down or do as I do and eat it warm.
Cinnamon Rice Pudding (V, GF)
- Place rice, evaporated coconut milk, water, vegan butter, salt and sweetened condensed coconut milk into a pot over stove.
- Bring to boil and mix so that the vegan butter melts and incorporates into the mixture. Vegan butter helps prevent rice to stick together.
- Reduce to low and cook for 20 min, mix occasionally.
- After 20 min turn the heat off and mix in the cinnamon (or if desired sprinkle it on top after dividing pudding between three bowls).
- Divide the mixture between three bowls and let it cool in the refrigerator or eat it warm.
Walking Through Lavender Fields is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you make a purchase through one of those links, Walking Through Lavender Fields will receive a small commission from the purchase at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products that I love and use through my affiliate links.