Take baguettes to the next level. This is a gorgeous garlicky and buttery bread that can be eaten as a snack with some dip or as a side with warm soup. It’s also very simple to make.
I like to make my own fresh baguette at home for this meal. You can make the process easier and just buy one. I think nothing beats homemade bread though.
I can never get tired of eating garlic bread, it’s just pure deliciousness. Spinach and artichoke dip is my favourite thing to eat with it.
Garlic Baguette Bread (V)
- 1 baguette I make my own at home
- 60 g vegan butter melted
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 10 g fresh parsley chopped thinly
- pinch of salt
- Slice baguette in small round pieces.
- Melt vegan butter over low heat.
- Mince the garlic and chop the parsley. Mix them into the vegan butter. Sprinkle some salt into it.
- Brush every round piece of bread on both sides with the butter mixture.
- Arrange pieces over a baking tray and bake them at 200 °C for 7 min, then turn them over to the other side and bake for another 3 min.
- Serve with some soup or dip.