Take baguettes to the next level. This is a gorgeous garlicky and buttery bread that can be eaten as a snack with some dip or as a side with warm soup. It’s also very simple to make.
I like to make my own fresh baguette at home for this meal. You can make the process easier and just buy one. I think nothing beats homemade bread though.
I can never get tired of eating garlic bread, it’s just pure deliciousness. Spinach and artichoke dip is my favourite thing to eat with it (I’m obsessed with the one from Loving It Vegan).
Garlic Baguette Bread (V)
- 1 baguette I make my own at home
- 60 g vegan butter melted
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 10 g fresh parsley chopped thinly
- pinch of salt
- Slice baguette in small round pieces.
- Melt vegan butter over low heat.
- Mince the garlic and chop the parsley. Mix them into the vegan butter. Sprinkle some salt into it.
- Brush every round piece of bread on both sides with the butter mixture.
- Arrange pieces over a baking tray and bake them at 200 °C for 7 min, then turn them over to the other side and bake for another 3 min.
- Serve with some soup or dip.