This post may contain affiliate links.
This hot chocolate fudge sauce is silky and smooth. It’s perfect to drizzle on top of crepes, vegan ice cream, Snickers and banana toast or any other sweet you desire. The key ingredient in this sauce is vegan cream cheese that makes it super delicious and irresistible.
Hot Fudge Sauce (V, GF)
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) coconut cream only the cream part from a can of coconut cream (without water)
- 40 g vegan cream cheese plain
- 26 g (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- a pinch of salt
- Put all ingredients in a small pot over low to medium heat. Let coconut cream and vegan cream cheese melt and cocoa powder incorporate in the wet mixture.
- Transfer hot fudge sauce in a small bowl and keep it in the refrigerator.
Walking Through Lavender Fields is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you make a purchase through one of those links, Walking Through Lavender Fields will receive a small commission from the purchase at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products that I love and use through my affiliate links.