This hot chocolate fudge sauce is silky and smooth. The key ingredient is vegan cream cheese that makes it super delicious and irresistible. It’s made in a couple of minutes and with only 6 ingredients.
I love having some vegan vanilla ice cream with a generous drizzle of this hot fudge sauce. It’s perfect to drizzle on crepes, like these walnut crepes. Use it on any other sweet you desire.
Hot Fudge Sauce (V, GF)
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) coconut cream only the cream part from a can of coconut cream (without water)
- 40 g vegan cream cheese plain
- 26 g (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- a pinch of salt
- Put all ingredients in a small pot over low to medium heat. Let coconut cream and vegan cream cheese melt and cocoa powder incorporate in the wet mixture.
- Transfer hot fudge sauce in a small bowl and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Use it on crepes, vegan ice cream or anywhere else you like.