This hot chocolate fudge sauce is super delicious, silky and smooth. The key ingredient is vegan cream cheese that makes it irresistible. It’s also very easy to make and you need just a couple of minutes and only 6 ingredients.
I love having some vegan vanilla ice cream with a generous drizzle of this hot fudge sauce. It’s perfect to drizzle on crepes, like these Vegan Walnut Crepes. Use it on any other sweet you desire.
Hot Fudge Sauce (V, GF)
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) coconut cream just cream from a can of coconut cream without the water
- 40 g vegan cream cheese plain
- 26 g (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- a pinch of salt
- Put all ingredients in a small pot over low to medium heat. Let coconut cream and vegan cream cheese melt and cocoa powder incorporate in the wet mixture.
- Pour hot fudge sauce in a small bowl and store it in the refrigerator.
- Use it on crepes, vegan ice cream or anywhere else you like.