This vegan mango chia pudding is a very refreshing dish that can be eaten at breakfast or as a snack, especially when you’re on the go and want to grab something you can prepare in advance. It’s very simple to make, you will need just a couple of minutes and 5 ingredients. There’s no added sweetener to the chia pudding as mango gives it enough sweetness on its own. Top this light snack with some nuts, like brazil nuts or macadamias, cashews etc.
More delicious vegan greek yoghurt recipes:
- Vegan Lassi
- Breakfast Banana Split or Berry Yoghurt Bowl
- Baba Ganoush
- Caramelised Apples with Vegan Dulce de Leche
Mango Chia Pudding with Vegan Greek Yoghurt (V, GF)
- 48 g (4 tbsp) chia seeds
- 240 ml (1 cup) unsweetened soy milk
- 1 mango can substitute with papaya, pineapple, passion fruit
- 340 g (1 1/3 cup) vegan greek style yoghurt I like Sojade
- 2 brazil nuts or substitute with macadamias, cashews
- Mix together chia seeds and soy milk. Leave to stand for a couple of minutes, about 10 min. Stir once or twice in those minutes.
- While chia pudding is forming, put peeled and cut mango in a blender and mix it into a puree (my mango yielded about 200 grams of flesh).
- Divide chia pudding equally between two glasses.
- Top each chia pudding with mango puree.
- Top with vegan greek yoghurt.
- Decorate with brazil nuts.