This vegan mango chia pudding is a very refreshing dish that can be eaten at breakfast or as a snack, especially when you’re on the go and want to grab something you can prepare in advance. It’s very simple to make, you will need just a couple of minutes and 5 ingredients. There’s no added sweetener to the chia pudding as mango gives it enough sweetness on its own. Top this light snack with some nuts, like brazil nuts or macadamias, cashews etc.
More delicious vegan greek yoghurt recipes:
- Vegan Lassi
- Breakfast Banana Split or Berry Yoghurt Bowl
- Vegan Greek Yoghurt with Vegan Honey (and Tahini)
- Caramelised Apples with Vegan Dulce de Leche
Mango Chia Pudding with Vegan Greek Yoghurt (V, GF)
- 48 g (4 tbsp) chia seeds
- 240 ml (1 cup) unsweetened soy milk
- 1 mango
- 340 g (1 1/3 cup) vegan greek style yoghurt I like Sojade
- 2 brazil nuts or substitute with macadamias, cashews
- Divide 4 tbsp of chia seeds between two glasses. Pour over every glass 120 ml (1/2 cup) soy milk. Mix together. Leave to stand for about 30 min. Stir once or twice in this time, especially in the first three minutes to prevent chia seeds from clumping together unevenly.
- While chia pudding is forming, put peeled and cut mango in a blender and mix it into a puree (my mango yielded about 200 grams of flesh).
- When chia pudding is thick enough so that mango puree will stand on top of it without sinking in, top each chia pudding with mango puree.
- Top with vegan greek yoghurt.
- Decorate with brazil nuts.