Tahini sauce is super versatile since you can use it in many different dishes. Falafel wrap is the classic one but you can drizzle tahini sauce also on buddha bowls, salads, roasted vegetables etc. I like to use it in my Lebanese meze.
This tahini sauce requires only four ingredients which you just mix together. Super easy to make and really delicious.
More delicious tahini recipes:
Tahini Sauce (V, GF)
- 144 g (1/2 cup) hulled tahini
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) cold water or as desired
- 1/3 tsp salt or to taste
- In a smaller bowl add tahini, lemon juice, water and salt. I added 80 ml (1/3 cup) of water to get the consistency I wanted. This resulted in a thick sauce. If you want to have more liquid sauce, just add more water to thin the sauce.
- Whisk until there is no clumps.
- You can use tahini sauce for a variety of dishes. You can drizzle it on a falafel wrap or on a Lebanese bowl, on salads, buddha bowls, roasted vegetables …