This hot chocolate fudge sauce is super delicious, silky and smooth. The key ingredient is vegan cream cheese that makes it irresistible. It’s also very easy to make and you need just a couple of minutes and only 6 ingredients.
Vegan Hot Fudge Sauce (GF)
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) coconut cream just cream from a can of coconut cream without the water
- 40 g vegan cream cheese plain
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) maple syrup
- 26 g (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- a pinch of salt
- Put coconut cream, vegan cream cheese and maple syrup in a small pot over low to medium heat. Let coconut cream and vegan cream cheese melt.
- Add the rest of ingredients. Whisk until cocoa powder incorporates in the wet mixture and there are not clumps left.
- Pour hot fudge sauce in a small bowl and store it in the refrigerator.