I lovingly call this dish Not So Traditional English Breakfast. It tastes better to me than the original English breakfast because I’m not a fan of fried food, mushrooms and baked beans. All dishes on this plate are also made vegan. This original twist to a classic is especially tasty after a hard workout of lifting weights when I need to replenish my strength.
This recipe combines several different dishes together: Roasted Potatoes, Scrambled Tofu and Chana Masala. On the plate are also included vegan sausages, toasted bread, avocado and cherry tomatoes. You can choose which dish you want to include. For example, you may want to skip the toasted bread. If you want a gluten free version choose an appropriate vegan sausage besides skipping on bread.
More delicious savoury breakfast recipes:
- Omelette with Silken Tofu
- Vegan Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Avocado Toast on Garlic Bread
- Burek with Vegan Cottage Cheese (veganski sirov burek)
- Oat Bran Bagels with Vegan Cream Cheese
Not So Traditional English Breakfast (V, GF Option)
- Start preparing chana masala. When done, keep it covered in a pot so it stays warm.
- While chana masala is cooking, start preparing roasted potatoes.
- After you put potatoes in the oven start preparing scrambled tofu.
- Toast the bread and vegan sausages on a pan.
- Slice cherry tomatoes and avocado.
- Assemble it all together equally on two plates. Serve warm.