Are you having a party or a couple of friends coming over and want to prepare fun food to share with them? This vegan cheese board is a super tasty and an easy solution for these kind of events. I put together a list of foods that I would love to see on my vegan cheese board. You can adjust food items depending on the season and what’s available in your area.
My vegan cheese board includes two types of vegan cheeses that I love to eat: Violife Epic Mature Cheddar and Sayve Goudi All Pure vegan cheese. Do not miss the combination of the first vegan cheese with apricot jam and the second vegan cheese with fig jam. Both combinations are really delicious. I also include both of these jams on my vegan cheese board. Add to the same bite some berries, grapes or fresh figs and it’s even more enjoyable! Choose some vegan meat substitute for your vegan cheese board. I chose Wheaty Affettato Vegano Salame and smoked buckwheat roll Buck from Grashka as I like them the best from the options that are available to me.
Other things that shouldn’t be missing on my vegan cheese board are: a warm and freshly made baguette (you can show your skills and make your own at home!), vegan crackers, vegan oatcakes, my vegan pesto (really gorgeous taste!), cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, unroasted nuts, dried figs and vegan honey (you can substitute it with maple syrup but vegan honey brings much better taste if you can get your hands on it).
More delicious sharing recipes:
- Lebanese Meze
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread
- Vegan Garlic Cheesy Bread (or just Garlic Bread)
- Vegan Apple Crumble
Vegan Cheese Board
- baguette sliced
- vegan crackers
- vegan oatcakes
- cherry tomatoes
- kalamata olives
- vegan pesto
- vegan cheeses sliced
- vegan meat substitutes sliced
- apricot jam
- fig jam
- vegan honey or maple syrup
- dried figs
- fresh figs
- fresh berries blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, red currants
- nuts walnuts, pecans, almonds, cashews
- If you wish you can make your own baguette.
- Prepare vegan pesto.
- Arrange all ingredients on the plate. For the cheeses I used Violife Epic Mature Cheddar and Sayve Goudi All Pure vegan cheese. For the meat substitutes I used Wheaty Affettato Vegano Salame and smoked buckwheat roll Buck from Grashka. For the crackers I used assortment of seed crackers from Basket but more classic crackers would also be great, like Tokapi salty crackers. For the oatcakes I like Nairns oatcakes.
- Don't forget to add enough little spoons, knifes, forks, plates, napkins and glasses around the board for all the guests.
- Serve with some vegan red wine, vegan porto, lemonade in the summer or tea in winter.