Build your own vegan green goddess sandwich by stacking all the green ingredients that you can think of and like on your favourite bread. My vegan green goddess sandwich has an amazing and delicious vegan pesto spread on the bottom and top part of oat bran bagel. Pesto gives this sandwich the most flavour so I use it generously. I stack the sandwich with spinach, lettuce, sliced cucumber, zucchini, avocado, edamame, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds and micro greens.
This sandwich is easy to make and it makes a great lunch or a quick snack when you need it. Add or leave out any ingredient you want. I call it green goddess sandwich because of the green ingredients in it even though it doesn’t include the green goddess dressing where the name originates from. I love using my pesto instead. You can continue the theme by having this sandwich together with a green apple, a green smoothie or matcha latte.
More delicious recipes with green ingredients:
- Sautéed Leafy Greens and Beans
- Avocado Toast on Garlic Bread
- Vegan Pesto Pasta
- Tabbouleh Salad
- Fattoush Salad
Green Goddess Sandwich (V)
- bread of choice I used oat bran bagel
- vegan pesto
- cucumber sliced thinly
- zucchini sliced thinly
- avocado sliced
- edamame from a can
- pumpkin seeds
- hemp seeds
- micro greens
- Prepare vegan pesto.
- Slice bread of choice. You can make your own oat bran bagel if not available in stores.
- Spread vegan pesto on the bottom and top part of the bread. Vegan pesto will give the most flavour to this sandwich so be generous with it.
- Stack your sandwich with green ingredients you like. My suggestions are spinach, lettuce, cucumber, zucchini, avocado, edamame beans, a sprinkle of pumpkin and hemp seeds and micro greens.